Friday, September 23, 2011

Mixbook Review




Holiday is fast approaching and what better way to be ready is to create your own customized holiday card! I love the quality of Mixbook cards. I got the 5x7 flat Striped Band Holiday Photo Card. I love this one since I can put 3 pictures and put our name in front of the card and our message at the back. The Striped Band is part of Mixbook's Holiday Photo Cards Collection and is backed by their 100% satisfaction guarantee, just like all of their other photo books, cards, and calendars. Mixbook uses only the highest-quality, heavy-weight papers that are ethically sourced from sustainable forests and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the Rainforest Alliance. The cards are very affordable starting at $.49 per card only and for a customized card, this is the best Christmas gift for love ones near and especially far away love ones. 


You can start ordering your mixbook holiday cards now at http://www.mixbook.com/cards/holiday-photo-cards! I would suggest Liking Mixbook in Facebook and follow them on twitter, they always have promos and giveaways.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment