Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Smiley Cookie Review






I just received the biggest and freshest Jack O Lantern Shaped gourmet sugar cookies from www.smileycookie.com. The cookie tasted like it was made by my grandmother in our kitchen where its fresh and made with love! I cannot believe how big 1 cookie is from Smiley Cookie is and I didn't just receive 1 but 12!!!! It has also one of the best packaging that I have even receive!


This cookie is perfect for your Halloween parties but they don't only offer Halloween cookies, they have cookies for every occasion. The best part of it is that you can choose your own shape, color and everything is painted with smiley faces on a thin sugary icing!

You can create your own cookie starting at $14.99 per dozen and SmileyCookie is offering all their facebook fans an extra 20% off!  This Halloween, I would recommend the Halloween cookies, Halloween party snack, Halloween gift basket!

Perfect to have a Happy Holloween!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment