Thursday, November 3, 2011

Slice™ Safety Cutter Review



The Slice™ Safety Cutter is the most versatile tool you'll ever own. Features a finger-friendly microscopic ceramic blade that's quick, easy and a safe substitute for scissors. Perfect for scrap-booking, clipping recipes, coupons and news articles, removing shrink-wrap, opening CDs, DVDs, and plastic packaging, and more. Includes a built-in magnet and key-ring hole.

The product worked good for me in cutting my coupons, gift wrappers and opening packages and it is safe. I even had my children use it and I tried to touch the blade and it is not sharp and poky but it cuts effectively!

The Slice™ Safety Cutter has ceramic blade lasts longer than steel, stays sharp and never rusts, built-in magnet and key-ring hole, finger-Friendly™ Design, rubberized non-slip finish and it is for left- and right-handers


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment