Friday, April 13, 2012

Soda Stream Review



I'm so happy to finally got to try the SodaStream machine! My kit came with the soda machine, a bottle and a sodamix taste sampler. I am so glad  to know that my family can now drink sodas that does not contain high-fructose syrup and aspartame (artificial sweetener) and nothing just beats fresh soda!

SodaStream allows you to prepare great-tasting, fresh, fizzy beverages precisely to your taste - with no bottles, cans, or electricity! With the SodaStream Jet Starter Kit, you've got everything you need to turn tap water into sparkling water in 30 seconds--saving you money while also helping you stay environmentally friendly. The starter kit includes SodaStream Jet soda maker in black/silver, one carbonator (good for making up to 60L of soda), and one BPA-free plastic bottle.

SodaStream is so perfect for me and my family since I love saving and we need to cut our expenses to meet our budget. The Soda Stream will help cut our soda expenses because it just needs some tap water to make very our own soda at home and it will make me more at ease in letting my children drink soda since soda stream's mixture are low in sodium. Plus I have a chronic back pain after giving birth to my youngest and I need the convenience of cutting the number of heavy bottles of sodas hauling from the store to our home and less bottles to carry to the recycling bin.

Its also so easy to use. 

Step 1: Just add cold water in the bottle and press the button to release the carbon


Step 2: Add the flavor that you want 


Step 3: Shake and TADA, home-made soda






I got this free soda stream kit via bzzagent coz imabzzagent. I was not paid to write this post, and my opinions are genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment