Saturday, May 14, 2011

BrytonPick Review



BrytonPick makes cleaning between teeth easy, fast and discreet. It is designed, developed and tested by dental professionals. This is a solution for on-the-go or an alternative for those that are unable to floss. It is made of flexible stainless steel and plastic holder. Its Blunt cleaning edges are thin as the finest floss. BrytonPick is re-usable up to 30 days (germ-resistand stainless steel) and cleanse with tissue or water and you can just store it in its cary-pouch. 
 
When I first tried BrytonPick, I immediately noticed that it's easier to reach the inside of my mouth and it removes more food particles than my regular floss. Its also more comfortable to use versus the regular floss where you need to reach far just to remove food particles from you inner teeth. That means, cleaner teeth & better health. Check their webpage at http://www.brytonpick.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment