Friday, May 13, 2011

Playtex Sport Body Wipes Review


Playtex® Sport Body Wipes are designed to be tough enough to remove dirt and sweat, but gentle enough to use on your entire body. The wipes can be used to clean yourself after workouts, practice, or any time you want to feel refreshed. Sport Body Wipes come as individually wrapped wipes and provide a simple way to feel fresh, clean and confident all day, every day.  

I personally tried and love this product. I received my sample box from Crowdtap last April 27, 2011 and brought them to our trip that is 3 hours away from our house after a day I received it. Well, we were stranded in a rest area because the winds are so strong we don't want to risk the kids. This is the time when a tornado hit our area.There are no showers in the rest area so I used the Playtex Sport Wipes to me, to my hubby and my children before we sleep in the car for just a night while we wait for the wind to calm down. I feel fresh so does my hubby as he said and my children. On the other note, we're okay, got home safe and our house was not affected.
I also got the chance to share the samples with my friends in the gym. After our work-out, I asked them to try it out. They said it was great that it made them feeling refreshed but just for the meantime. They still need to go to take the shower but they can wait till they get home to take a shower. Before using the playtex sports wipes, they said that they need the urge to take a shower after work-out but now after using the wipes, they felt refresh and shower can wait till they get home. So this is perfect if you don’t have time to take a shower after a work-out.

I will definitely buy this product again and recommend it to everyone especially to those who work-out and play sports.

KEEP FEELING CLEAN, FRESH AND UNSTOPPABLE!
On the go, after workouts or while at work…these gentle body wipes are a perfect way to keep feeling fresh! Wipe away dirt and sweat from your entire body with our gentle and lightly fragranced Sport Body Wipes.
  • Soft, flushable cloths leave your body feeling clean
  • Alcohol-free formula is gentle enough for entire body
  • Individually wrapped for grab-and-go ease
Made with active women in mind!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment