Sunday, October 2, 2011

MAM Rock-a-Bye Party



The Mam Rock-a-Bye party is the best party I ever hosted where I am not the one receiving gifts but giving them away. I invited more than 10 moms (dads and kids came too) to attend a 2-hour party at our church. We had games, talked about the Mam product, talked about our children (shared our experiences and tips on raising kids) and most especially we had lots of food to eat thanks to everyone who shared their specialty food! 


What is Mam? MAM has been making high quality BPA-free baby products since 1976. They are the leading pacifier manufacturer in the US and many European countries. Today they offer top quality pacifiers, feeding products, teethers and infant oral care products with a combination of style, technological innovation and medical know-how produces unique and premium quality products making MAM the leading designer for baby products.


In our Mam party, everyone’s favorite game it the test your baby IQ game. The best one is: True or false, using pacifier helps prevent SIDS ( Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) in infants- The answer is true. Everyone was surprised and vows to use pacifiers to help prevent SIDS. I was especially afraid of SIDS. In my experience, when I had my youngest, I cannot sleep for 6 months because I wake up every 5 minutes to check if my baby is still breathing. This could have been helpful for me to know that pacifiers can help me prevent SIDS. I recommended the MAM pacifiers since it does not only help prevent SIDS but also designed to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth and are approved my dentist and orthodontists. 


After the event, guests filled out the survey of their experience of the event. I was surprised to know that this event thought them so many things on child care. After they handed me the surveys, I gave everyone Mam products which everyone felt like winning a lottery of some sort. Everyone had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment