Sunday, October 2, 2011

MyClyns Food Wash Review




Did you know that even organic produce can contain natural fertilizers, dirt and other residues? How can you better protect your family from ingesting potentially harmful contaminants? I tried a new product called the MyClyns Food Wash and it works so awesome in washing our produce. I have the peace of mind that the produce that my family is ingesting is more safe!

MyClyns Food Wash removes 98% more chemicals, wax and contaminants than water alone. MyClyns Food Wash is 100% Natural and rinses away clean, leaving no aftertaste or smell… just the taste and nutrition that nature intended. 

It is available to buy in a 12 oz spray and a 32 oz wash at http://unionspringswellness.com.

To read more about the product, you can go to http://unionspringswellness.com/joinOurTeam.aspx

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment