Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ebates




I'm loving ebates! I order tons of stuff online from the free credits and free gift cards i won and I just recently came to love ebates and I wish I did this sooner!

New members gets $5 cash or $10 gift card of your choice like Target or Home Depot plus you get 1% to 52% cash back from your online purchases! I tried it and got $22.02 cash back from my online purchases (which also was a free gift card and free credits) so basically I got it all free.


Step 1: Sign up click here
Step 2: Select a store via ebates where you want to shop online like Walmart, Vitacost, Target, and many more (you have to be logged-in)
Step 3: Shop on your favorite on-line store
Step 4: Cash back rewards are credited to your account within 48hrs of purchase
Step 5: Get a check of your cash back every 3 months

Plus, ebates offer double cash back everyday with a few stores of their choice per day!

Note: you can cash in your $5 or $10 gift card once you order $25 or more via ebates

So before you make that online purchases, make sure to go through ebates and YES, you get cash back even if your using gift cards and credits!


No comments:

Post a Comment